Thursday, January 01, 2009

Well well well..
Lets see what we have..
Two short post in a matters of hours, or years..
Well, we ended 2008 with the last post just now..
And now, we have to start 2009 with the first post no bout..
So what have I done for this new year??
Well, I have visited any possible link from my blog,
and tagged people wishing them a happy new year..
Lets hope so people do wish me back..LOL..
Though I did already receive some sms..
Thanks:Peng Yu, Jia Yan, Why Kei Mei, Eezzat, Shao Quan, Shi Hui, Qian Ting Nuer, Johnson,Chong Ying Nuer,Ben Tan, Jia Jun noob, Javey for wishing me a happy new year via sms..
And thanks to Varerie and Jie Lin Mei for wishing me via msn...
For other who may wish me later, I thank you too...
And to everyone out dere, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Best wishes to everyone.. =D

No comments: