Monday, January 05, 2009

Well.. Lets see.. What can I talk about..
How bout I post two of the phrases I thought about..
These two I really like.. =D
One is located at the bottom of the screen on my blog..
Lest you people out there who didnt realise..

"Some people say that life is a piece of white paper for us to decorate, I say that life is a piece of black paper, and its up to us to clean it"
Why such thinking? People may ask me..
Well.. I believe everyone of us is born into this world, as a Sinner..
Thats the reason we are born.. If not, we would have been gods..
Or least, a resident in Heaven..
But since we are born as human, it means that we have unfinshed business..
And I think, thses business are debts we own..
Debts we must repay one way or another, before we return heaven..
This is why, before everyone of us repays our debt,
this endless struggle of life cycle will never be broken...
Thats what I believe in...

Next phrase is my currect msn nick:
"One rotten apple spoils the whole barrel, One bad mistake crushes a man life.."
I also added then, 'this much I speak from experience'
People will say, a bad mistake cant crush your life,
if u willed it not to..
If you are strong, you will overcome it eventually..
Well, if u can overcome it, I'm guessing its jus a small mistake..
A big mistake is not something you can just forgive yourself for..
Not something the world will forgive just like that..
I believe once in a while, people make such big mistake..
And it becomes lock in the person heart, one without a key..
Thus, the only way into that person heart,
is a will so strong that it can break through the lock without a key..

Difficult to understand, well its okie..
Just treat as something I just want to say..
If you dont agree with me, its okie..
I didnt ask for comment.. Just read and go away..
LOL..

No comments: