Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ok, things I've done.

1.I have changed two links..
One, SQ blog has been changed and I've relink him.
Two, SPA has set up a new blog, and I did help a bit..
Hope Everyone can give us ya support by visiting the SPA blog regulary.
We will play our part by updating it oftenly=D

2.Went out with JJ Daryl and Justin.
Cuz daryl wanna get Bball and Soccer Boots..
Then end up the rest of us bought three more soccer balls.
One HardGround ball for tryout with the team.
An additional two more ball for me and jj each..
Just buy put at home for personal use..
LoL.
Both costs tweny dollars.. Hard Ground cost twwenty five..
JJ's ball and Hardground ball is size mine..
I bought a smaller one, size four..
LOL.. Just wanna try out different ball size.. see the diff..
Oh well..

3.Slack.. MIP later.. Materials in Practice..
Totally didnt study..
Give up hope on this paper le..
Can past or not don really care..
Just hope that I dont forward module can le..
If forward, I think I wil kill myself..
Oh well, pray hard..

No comments: