Friday, February 20, 2009

Phew, just came back from my late morning run.
Damm hot, but i still managed to complete my run..
Ran the usual route.. Ran around the whole of the deserted keat hong camp..
But I don think I can stick to this route much longer..
The air there is severly polluted.. Too much construction going on..
Road works in several places, and the on going construction of ITE..
Oh well, until I find a better route that I prefer, I will still stick to this bah..

Cooling down now, so got time to on com..
Logged into msn, then garena and the checked my email..
Then come here to blog a bit, talk cock.. LOL..
Hoping to have a lunch date later with SQ and that PJC gang..
Long time never see them le.. Haha..
Then afterwards have to go down to wisma to collect my phone..
Took them long enough to repair it..
But at least I'm finally getting it back le.. YES!!
Oh well, after wisma I guess its work bah..
Cant go soccer tonight.. Sianx..

Ok, I think I should go take a bath le..
Stinks like hell..

Oh ya, btw, Link sq if u know him .. Shao Quan, PJC, CCKSS, SVPS.. LOL..
Cheers..

No comments: