Monday, February 23, 2009

Totally no mood now.. Although tml is my last paper..
But all that i call feel now, is like my ass just got swipe..
But sand paper that is...
Like its something that is impossibly bad,
by it still happends to you..
Understand that feeling now?

LoL.. Thats all i'm feeling now..
Cant blame god.. Cant blame anybody..
Its just me.. Since its already decided by birth..
I'll be fucking unlucky..
But I will grow up to heck care everything..
So that the unluckiness wont affect me much..
This much I realise..
I don put in effort, because I hate disappointment..
I don put in hope, because it doesnt bring joy..
I don believe, because it wont happen..
I don care, becuase its not it will matters..

So what happened?
I dont wanna talk bout it..
If not, people will say that I'm making a big fuss over a small things..
Well, if u make a big fuss over a small thing that happens once,
i'll shoot u too..
But no if u're making a fuss over small things that keep happening since birth,
I don think others got anything to say..
Oh well, like I care.. gotta go..
Study..
So au revior. cheers..

No comments: