Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Firstly, I would like to thanks everyone for tagging me..LOL..
I will be going to you all the blog to tag back de..
So be prepared for a reply.. LOL..

Secondly, I am broke again..
Haha.. Thanks to chelsea..
Nothing to do go and score at 89 min..
Dreams crashed..
Liverpool - Chelsea
1-0
2-0
2-1
2-2
2-3
3-3
4-3
4-4...
WHY.. Why don stay at 4-3, chelsea happy, we happy.. Ass hole.
Lost twenty dollars.. Urgh.. Sianded..

Thirdly, my luck changing, woots.. Gotta be prepared..
Suayness starting again..
Keep dropping stuff.. Toppling over stuff..
Morning doing banner, spill paint..
Afternoon work, keep dropping untensils..
Night reach home, drop a bowl..
MUHAHAHA.. ULTIMATE SUAYNESS..

Siao liao.. okay go find a way to host music..
And tag ppl back.. cheers..

No comments: