Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Here to post again..

Nothing much as usual.. Tsk.. Boring life eh..
Had regular training last sat with spa peeps,
only me, yutai, lard, chow present..
Did some laps, did some roll, visited the mangrove swamp.
After that had a late lunch, considered as early dinner..
Then went soccer..
Soccer finish eat and talk cock, see chio bu.. lol..

Sunday, went bxb as usual.. Did the same boring usual stuff..
Went ben house with the first aid kit..
Then went home and realise I need it on the same day..
But its okay, I built another with the clubhouse materials.. LOL..
Sunday played some dota.. Then sleep..

Monday, wake up slack..
See my bro play game, eat lunch then go school.
Discuss banner and shirt then play badminton..
Go home had dinner outside..
Slept with the comp on.. And told my dad I was dling some stuf.. LOL..

Tue, thought that I work at 12..
Left house at 10.50, reached work place at 11.50.
SURPRISED!!! TADA!!
I mixed up my schedule with wed one.. HOHO..
HO lan jiao.. Spent 9 hours at workplace only get 4 hours pay.. Sianx..
Actually start working at 5.. Sianned..
But halfway got go buy lunch at lucky plaza.
Now rushing banner design.. Tml need le..

Period.. Cheers.. Update again soon.. Cheers..

No comments: