Friday, April 10, 2009

Well, I didnt update again..
Guess it has become a habit to update once every few weeks..

So, since the video, what has happen?
Work as usual.
Had a funtion which requires us to move out half of our tables and close down our normal operations. First time for me.
But the crowds were still the same bastard group, or should I say same type.
They come to a formal function, and instead on enjoying the art, they came to enjoy the free food.
What the fuck is wrong with these people.
If you want dinner, why dont you just fucking go buy one somewhere else..
Keep eating up the food meant for everyone.. Cheap stake..
I guess I just have to get use to these lamers..
Other than that, we have a new staff called hong koon. ( -> hong kong -> kong guan) lol..
Thats her nickname for now..

Okay, other than work, outing with 6C people..
Whats 6C people? Well, its a special group of people in my primary school.
My ex classmates from South View..
Well, though it was only a handful of us, 11 I think.
I'm quite glad.. Cant expect much since we've been apart for 4 years.
Thought some of us went to the same school in secondary..
But the class have not been gathered as a whole..
Guess it would be quite impossible..
Everyone is busy nowaday.. I'm quite happy with 11..
Well, we had lunch and movie.. Then some of us left..
Went back to cck and had dinnner, and tc session all the way till 10 i think..
LOL. The movie was okay, so was the meal..
The most important thing was that we got to meet up.. Cheers.
Hope to see ya peeps soon again.. This time with JC people as well.. I hope..

Other than that, some problems occured between me and the spa peeps..
Guess its just mine.. But i think its resolved now.. Hopefully..
My part I've done what I could.. But they dont seems to get it..
What I really want from someone on the same team..
Alas, I dont think give a damm anymore..
Too lazy.. Been staying this way for quite some time.. don really borther myself now..

Other than that? nothing much worth mentioning.. update again soon..

No comments: