Thursday, June 18, 2009

-17th June-
Work..
One word to describe everything that happen that day..
Woke up at nine, cook breakfast, and went to work..
Start at 12, ends at 9..
Then meeting, meet till 10..
Discuss about some admin stuff..
Standards of Procedure, Rules and Regulations etc..
Then went supper with them..
As usual, had ice kachang nia.. Sian but buay sian..
Tired but I took time out for frenz..
Drag till 12 then reached home..
Bath, on comp and started chatting..
All the way till now, 5 plus am 18th june..

oh ya, nj wk veron sn went oversea to stay over at nj's..
cool..

-18th June-
Just started five hours of this day..
Today going to have training cum assessment for sike..
Hope I don oversleep..
Left 2 hours to sleep.. Haha..
Night pool training I don think going le..
I going soccer.. Long time no go le.. LOL..
Good luck for today..

oh ya to add on for 15 and 16...

-13-15th June-
Went through C camp, and found something I lost..
I found a target, a path in life..
For my past 18 years, since I realise I could thinking..
I was lost in life..
Because I don have a target..
I dont value money, I dont value studies, I cant force myself to set a life time goal along a line thats all about playing.. What else can I do..
I wasnt able to stick to religon, but after the camp..
I realised.. If I don step up for the religon,
how much life will be affected..
You may say, I'm but one person..
But if u have foresight, u will understand that 1 person can influence 10, 10 can influence another 10 each, so it will sprea like a fire.. You've gotta have the big picture in mind..
Well, lets hope when I walk down these path, I will stay on it..

-16th June
Night cycling ended well..
We had some safety issue to settle in the begining..
But in the end, everything worked out nicely..
We arranged the whole participant into 3 grps and have different tl leads.
So that it would be easier for us to manage..
Basically i using a lousy bike.. lost my rear light...
OKAY, time to sleep.. NITEZ.. +D

No comments: