Saturday, June 20, 2009

-18 June-
Assessment was great..
I passed 8 person for this first assessment,
and I feel that I will see them again during the registration..
For the assessment,
I did some physical training with them,
before putting them into doubles..
You may ask why? Why PT, why not singles kayaks.. Simple:
I did physical training to see if they are mentally fit for the expedition or not..
No, you did not see wrong.. I wrote mentally fit..
Why? because I know to most of them,
the PT may be tough since they arent trained for long periods..
One short session wont test how physically fit they are,
instead, I can see how many can pull through with mental strength..
Mind over Body
None of them complained, none stand and walk away..
Some struggle, but thats great, that a sign of mental strength..
Thats what I want to see..
Being unprepared for a kayaking expedition,
can be devastatin.. The last thing I wanna see is emotional breakdown again..
Period..
Doubles Kayak..
Simple logic, its the kayak they will be using for SIKE..
I dont need them to low brace turn or eskimo roll in a singles..
What I need them to know, is to practice coordination..
Out in the open sea, a doubles is supposed to go faster than a single..
Provided the two coordinate well..
Each must understand their job and play their part..
This way, everyone move fast and save energy..
Cheers..

Night time: Soccer
Late, cuz I have to go home after dinner with spa peeps to change..
Reached them see alan they all bullly small kids.. LOL..
Then we played 3 v 3.. Jusitn, Jia Jun, Alan, Daryl, Jing Yu and Me..
Tired but shiok..
Then got a bunch of girls came..
Own them.. Felt lame..
Then the same usual malays + 2 chinese grp came..
Fucking smoke every fucking time.. Cursed..
Played with them, shared the court and rotated..
Win some lose some..
Got one retard rushed at me, who was without ball.. o.O'''
Sprain my ankle, lazy to shout foul.. Called for swap instead..
Lammed..
Had supper, I mean the rest, I pratically slept through..
Went home, wanna discuss SIKE food with NJ and E-bon,
but fell asleep instead.. LOL..
Ended day...

-19th June-
Work.. 12-9..
I missed a chance..
Wrong decision..
I wonder izzit just me,
or is god trying to deny me chances..
Here I'm trying to make the best out of every situation,
and there I'm getting worse and worse situation..
Some times, I just wonder.. Maybe I dont love god enufF?
Oh well, shacks..
Work was boring.. No business liddat..
Lunch crowd helped uncle ben,
by taking all the orders.. o.O
Like 5 sandwich to 1 entrees..LOL..
Uncle ben shiok sia..
Like rest day..
But sat sure die again..
Lets hope he survived sat crowd ba..
Went home waited for chow, then realised he nj and sn went out for dinner..
then we discussed sat plan..
going jurong to have lunch,
then town to crack my psp,
then town to buy nj stuff..
Period.. Sleep bout 4 plus am..
Adding music to my psp..
O.o Sleep..

-20th June-
Just started the day leh.. What u want..
LOL.. Anyway, woke up, bath and had breakfast..
Now posting, later maybe doing some basic body toning..
Oh ya, added songs to my blog..
Tell me if it ruins it or not.. I mean the whole skin..

-Its time I decide to voice out or remain quiet for the rest of my life... I didnt voice it out the first time, and though i regretted, I've lived till now.. I wont die.. But I dont know.. Is regret something worth carrying?...alas-

No comments: