Friday, June 12, 2009

-9th June-
Went school early to practice for abseiling course. 
Practice a while, did some rock climb and then times up..
Gotta got for PPCDL lessons.. Tuesdays lesson was okay..
Monday lesson was horrible.. Cpt Zaharin cmi..
Aiming for one shot pass.. 
Just to save money..
Well, I guess I've to do alot of preparations work.. 
Jia You ba..

-10th June-
Went skol in the morning to do reconditioning training..
Run around the skol three times with Jia yao and Wei loon..
That jia yao crazy one.. ran with us in full taekwondo attire.. 
Almost fainted sia him.. Crazy guy..
Did some rock climb and practice for abseiling..
After that got the abseiling assessment itself..
Phew, almost seems like a breeze for me..
Heng sia.. Practice time really make alot of difference..
Rock climbing again at moberly after assessment..
Lol, did some stun.. Climbing with pure arm strength..
Siao one.. Haha.. But it was fun..
Had our last ppcdl theory lesson.. 
Went home after that.. 

-11th June-
Spring cleaning for clubhouse..
Cleaned alot of stuff, but I dont really rmb wad..
Second half of the day chiong flems report..
Was glad that I finally finish that shit..
But, at the expenses of my god-nuer..
Haiz, promised to accompany her to pasir ris de..
End up the project dragged longer than i predicted..
So very sorry to her.. 
To think we so long nvr meet up le, 
and I not only broke her promise,
but also pang seh her.. 
Wah kao, guilty.. 
can only say sorry.. time difficult to arrange..

kayaking training in the night..
mastered my right hand roll le..
8 straight roll.. lets hope i improve or maintain at least.. 
go home rest for the next day prac..

-12th june-
Had our PPCDL prac lesson.. 
Think I did quite well..
Cuz all the stuff we already practice before le..
Just have to perfect it with more practice..
Oh well, lets pray hard I get my one shot bah..

Did somethings really bad today.. 

Missed soccer training.. 
Cuz I'm tired, and I've to prepare for a camp tml..

Flared up at NJ shi ni and yaosheng for separate issue, 
but its all because i cant hold back my temper..
Haiz, don know why recently like that..
Talked to NJ about it.. 
but i don think i can solve the problem jus like that..
oh well.. 

Sleeping soon.. tml gotta wake up early for some lame camp.. 
kao.. waste of my time.. and money.. 
nitez everyone.. 

No comments: