Tuesday, June 09, 2009

-7th of June-

Post FO outing.. Went out with SPA ppl and our freshies to Sentosa..
Had a great day there just slacking around..
Sprained my neck while doing tree climbing.. 
LoL.. Then sleep in the hammock for the rest of the day..
Had dinner at Vivo and then we went to watch Terminator..
Which was quite the disappointment.. 
Not really what I expected it to be.. 
Oh well, went home in Taxi with Jia Yao, Fel and Jasper.
Tired and sleepy.. 

-8th June-
Woke up at about 11.. Ate something and went to look for die da..
Had accupuncture and some hard core die da.. 
Almost killed me.. LoL. 
But it was great, at least my neck not so stiff already..
Hope it will heal soon.. 
Went home about 12 and sleep again.. 
Woke up at about 2, chat on msn a while..
Then left house to meet NJ and shi ni for PPCDL lesson..
Boat liscense, here I come.. 

-side note-
I was asked a question that I could not answer..
Because I'm afraid that things will change.. 
If moving forward may cause me to lose everything,
I rather stand rooted to the ground, unwavering.. 
Because I'm not the same anymore.. Now,
I'm just a corwady sinner who dare not move forth..
Trapped by my own regrets, 
I dont feel that I've the rights anymore..
I dont have the rights to love.. 
One day, maybe just one day..
I should let this loneliess in my heart consume me whole..
I cant take it anymore, but neither do I have the courage..
Show me a path out of this torment..

No comments: