Tuesday, November 03, 2009

3 November

Had lot of free time today..
Gems ended early, so I slept one hour at clubhouse..

Not sure if its a dream or I'm just too tired..
When I was sleeping then, I felt that I couldn't move..
And when I say couldn't move, I mean every part of me..
LOL..
Not sure if anybody have had the same experience..
When you just felt that you cant move ya hand, ya legs, ya body, or even open ya eyes..
Thats how I bloody felt..
Or maybe it was what I thought I felt..
interesting..

After the sleep, I went to a cancelled lecture class which I only rmbed after stepping in to the Lecture hall..
So I went to the lib and find my classmates..
Did some part of a report, then went to have lunch..
After lunch, we went to the Maths and Science Room..
Having nothing to do, we started working on a huge dalmatian puzzle..
Which we didnt complete.. =.='''
There was enough time.. LoL..

After puzzle was two hours of boring lessons.
And another two hours of effective communications..
Its always fun to attend this lessons as we get to share ideas on different stuffs..
Which are so related to everyday life..
We talk about emotions, how to identify them, how to control them, how to manage them etc..
All seems abstract, but surprisingly effective.
Hoping to learn much more lessons from this module..

After class, went clubhouse..
Watch some manga, sent some emails, and went off for work..
Work was boring as usual, went home thereafter..
Eat, Slack, Bath, Blog and then...
Sleep.. Nitez everyone..

No comments: