Thursday, November 05, 2009

5 November

Had training "yesterday"
which is effectively only half an hour ago..
Really happy to see the fruits of our results..
But I'm sure we all have a long way to go..
Work hard everyone..

Nothing much bout today other than training..
School was only for two hours..
And it was with that damm naggy teacher..
Well, just hoping I wont fail that module..
lol..

And today, something happened..
Something I wouldnt say lucky or unlucky..
Its just a neutral, or even null feeling..

Since that time, I thought I would survive poly without seeing her again..
But I did today..
Or I thought I did..
Well, it doesnt matters..
When we wanna meet each other, we never did..
But when we dont wanna meet each other, we eventually did..
See how Fate makes a fool of man..

Tsk tsk tsk..

No comments: