Thursday, December 24, 2009

24th December

10 whole days since I last posted..
Been an awfully long ten days..
Lets start with what what happened just yesterday..

23th December..
Well, today is a long awaited day..
Finally going to meet someone I waited so long for..
And I eventually did..
Well, I might have sacrificed my level 2 abseiling test today,
But I know that I will get it back sooner or later..
And I know that everything was worth it in the end..
Because I gained something of greater value..

Today, I conquered myself.. I suppressed the beast.. I controlled my emotions..
It was a long fight,
one with a big disadvantage against me..
But I did it in the end..
I was so close to committing the crime I did then..
But I'm so glad now that I've proven myself..

Once again, I've found the new courage to stand up..
And fight for things in my life I really want..
I might have fallen off the right track some where in my life,
but now once I'm back on,
there's no stopping me..
I will not fail again!!

Thanks to you..
For what ever you've done,
what ever you've sacrificed..
I will keep them close to my heart,
as a constant reminder,
and as a testimony to my actions..
I cant begin to tell u how grateful I'm now..
Both to god and to you..
You're the one I need..

Tml is the eve of NIKE..
Eve of Christmas..
This three days of pure kayaking,
is exactly what I need to unwind and have fun..
well, I hope I can clear my minds off what ever loads I've as well..
Cheers..

22rd December
-
15 December

Update again..

No comments: