Monday, December 14, 2009

14th December

Start of a brand new day..
Was thinking of sleeping till quite late..
But I still woke up around 8..
So, since I have nothing to do then..
I went to kitchen and helped my mom to hang the clothes..
And then, I started folding clothes..
What a boring morning for me..
=.='''
And then, I switched on my laptop,
read some manga,
and went back to sleep..LOL..
Just woke up again around 9.30,
so I went to the toilet and brush my teeth..

-Insignificant happenings-

Well, the day has just started so there wouldnt be much to post about..
Will be going school to rock climb later on..
And most preferably, go to Airport later on..
A certain someone is leaving for Taiwan,
so I was thinking of seeing her off.. =D

13th December

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Not to me.. to Miss Tien =P
Well, I didnt really prepare a present,
If I could I would have bought a ribbon and wrap myself up..
LOL.. as if anybody would want to receive me as a present..
But anyway, I really hope she had a great day, cheers =D

As for me, I spent the whole day at water venture..
Attending the last day of my four day 3 star kayaking course..
I think it ended fruitful for everyone..
At least we all learned and took back something..
It has been fun, the four days..
So was our coaches..
I can't say we were the best class to manage,
but we're certainly not the worst..
Yet the coach was able to take in both the good and bad side of us..
And continued to passionately inspire our interest in kayaking..
Teaching and Coaching, really is a display of how much interest in a hobby..
The 3 star training course might be over,
But I certainly hope my kayaking interest will continue..

12th December
-3 star kayaking course-
-Regular soccer, without shoes-
Had a tiring day, but it was enjoyable..
I spent the early morning reflecting on my past..
Then, I had a whole day to think about nothing else,
but to work the body..
Then I came hold and enjoy the rest..
Well, thats some kinda satisfaction I'm looking for in life..
Cheers =D

11th December
Last paper over le.. Tell for holiday mode..
Super slacker activated.. Woots..
Will be definitely playing hard this holiday..
Like I always did..
Gotta enjoy life to the fullest before everything.. =D

10th December
Second last paper..
Major screw up..
Not with me..
With the teacher..
And the paper..
So many error..
so little time..
all unhappy faces..
Laugh out Loud..
=.='''

9th December
Stayed in school and studied the whole day..
Boring..

No comments: