Wednesday, December 30, 2009

30th December..

The last five days of my holidays.. Finally decided to post something..
I've so much I wanted to say, although there's so little I want to share..
-contradictions dictates my life-

Firstly, lets talk about boring today:
Wake up, no before I woke up, my Dad was nagging all the way......
Alot of stuff to be done today..
Firstly, the LPG guy is coming to replace our old one..
Secondly, a TZ is coming to collect our mattress and pillows and blankets..
Reasons? Well, a bunch of Indo QX is coming to stay over in Sg.
So many of us are lending out mattress to them..
Anyway, here's a snapshot of the aftermath:
You may be thinking, LOL? WTH? Was there a battle?

Actually, I dismantle it.. Personally.. Single handedly.. Or wad ever you call it..
Because my mom told me we (all siblings) will be getting new beds..
Wow, since we'll be getting new ones, lets start by taking down the old one..

Kinda have a mixed feelings while I was doing the job..
Its always good to get new stuff, who doesn't want it?
But old as it is, the fact is that the bed frame have been with me, for almost as long as I can remember.. I sorta develop feelings for stuffs..
Even my house which I've been staying in since birth..
It might be time for the old bed to go, But I know it will always be in my memory..

Oh well, gotta move on..
Anyway, after that, I went on with vacuuming.. and had the whole flat sucked..
At least its clean for now..
Today is the fifteenth, and before you go looking at the damm calender, READ ON..
I'm referring to the lunar calender.. =.=
Well, I suppose today is a prayer night, but I don't think I can make it..
Damm, just when I told myself I will be more into my religion..
But alas, I've an outing later on, and its been planed months ago..
Well, fuck that.. The calender is out since forever ago..
I guess I just have to skip today prayer.. again..
It might be late, but its never too late for me to start checking the lunar calender oftenly for god sake.. God aid me..

Okay, enough about today bullshit, when its not even over..
Lets retrack a little and go back to the 24th-25th December..
NIKE.. The Northern Island Kayaking Expedition..
From PM to Sembawang, Sembawang to Changi, to round ubin, and from Changi to ECP.. It was a long and tiring 4 days..
Many things was done, many things happened, many things revealed, many thoughts processed.. And I think its time, I start thinking about the kind of future I want..
The kinda future I should be walking down..
Oh, btw, check out the post below for my NIKE Journal... *.^
And I'll start logging down my thoughts,
once I get them arranged..

Well, thats a short summary for that period..
Between then and now, was two days of rest..
Monday the 27th
Spent the first day doing practically nothing..
Rotting at home, then rotting at school..
Tuesday the 28th
Took 4 MRT rides..
to Clementi, back home, to school, back home..
Packed and returned stuff borrowed for NIKE,
and arranged stuff for GC..
Hola, project afterwards, long draggy and boring..
Well, one could say its almost essential..
Anyway, ended the day just like that..
Moving on..

Here's where I'll end this post..
And just a short update for who ever is reading,
I'll be changing the blog layout..
To the new widget thing..
See how it goes and how it fares..
Cheers everybody..


No comments: