Thursday, December 31, 2009

31st December 2-0-0-9

Last day, of this year..
And we're all set, to move on to 2010..
Turning 19 soon, in about a month or so..
Turning into an adult,
even quicker than I've even imagined..

This coming year, will put me on a whole new level..
Because if my studies proceed without problem, I'll be third year..
Because if my cca proceed without problem, We'll be the people in charge..
Because if my religion proceed without problem, I'll be taking more responsibilities..
Because if my life proceed without problems, I'll have to start planning..
A whole new level of considerations, I've to make..
And its just part and parcel of life, of growing up..
Well, lets just hope I managed, like I always did..
Anyway, going out soon for countdown,
With my Sec School friends..
Cheers people, cya in a while..

30th December
BBq outing with Pri School friends..
Been a long long while, since I last saw many of them..
It sure brings back memories, though its just bit and pieces, from everyone..
Well, its this bits and pieces, that makes us remember, what a class we were..
Cheers to everyone who went, you make my day.. ok.. night..
Second last day of the year, spent memorably..
Lets the pictures dictates the happenings..



No comments: