Saturday, January 02, 2010

2nd January

Okay, here to blog again.. Before I forget anything..

Today, has been a long day.. For me..
Woke up early and rushed over to pm for training..
Training not for me, but for the juniors..
Well, rushed also cant do much, the boss was late.. LOL..
Anyway, it gave me time to prepare the room in advance for the lesson afterwards..
Well, it was all just about teaching rams and proposals..
A crucial lesson for the juniors, because it will be a part of hell..
Those of you who read, better take the initiative to ask us more if don understand..
anyway, I though i could listen through..
But ended up, halfway I decided to go an sleep..
Well, cant blame me, really too boring liao.. =D
Anyway, after the lesson, the juniors went straight to planning pengarang..
Pengarang is a place in Malaysia, and we usually go there for cycling..
So this time, its the juniors time to plan an in-club trip..
And we will be assisting them.. =D
Well, I helped out a little, giving advices where I could..
Then I went down for kayaking.. Practice a little before 3 star assessment..
After that, it was boating..
Damm, I actually forget how to berth after so long..
I really should practice alot more before the ppcdl assessment.. Hola..
Anyway, after boating, I talked to them a little and then,
it was time to wash up and dinner follows afterwards..
Went home around nine, changed, qing shao and msn all the way..
Well, its been a long day, and a long night..
Sometimes, decision are hard to make..

1st January
Haha, I know this seems late but HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE..
I guess I mention what I want to say on the last day of 2009..
So for today, I just wanna thanks those special people,
who celebrated it with me..
Although we didnt have first works,
we have heartwarming 'dou hua' and ' you tiao'..
Thanks to Ben, Sq, Gx, Alan, DAryl, Jj, Pj and Sw!! =D

Gym after the celebration.. And sleep for the whole afternoon..
Phew, damm shag for the first day of the year..
X.X
cheers everyone..

No comments: