Tuesday, February 09, 2010

9th February

Ahhh.. So yet another week has past..
Not that awfully long, but not short as well..
For those who can see my calender above,
you must have realized that I'm quite busy..
Or so I believe..
Well, lets give an update on everything that happened..

That mathcad test on the first, seems to be done pretty well..
Although the teacher didnt wanna returned my paper, after a stupid argument..

The PDD presentation on second seems pretty okay for me as well..
Really have to thanks the other group mates who put in so much efforts..

ITP briefing on the third was kinda, demoralizing..
It opened up our preconceived mind to the greater truth about ITP..

PROINS quiz on the fourth went pretty well..
Just took back the paper today, and I scored 42/50..

Collection of contact lens went pretty well on the fifth..
Went to do some shopping after that.. Flat broke yet again..

Pengarang on the sixth and seventh was a new experience..
Really a good time to chill out and enjoy..
Although I got an eye infection due to the dust and stuff..
Oh well, just have to put my contact lens away for a while..

School and Monday was normal?
Except for the argument with the maths teacher over the mathcad test,
there wasn't anything much.. Oh, finished the Gems movie as well..

Today, submitted the gems movie, did the gems test and scored 12/20..
Gotten back the PROINS quiz, as mentioned above, 42/50..
And did the PPCDL theory, unbelievably 28/30..

Happy ending for me, for now.. Thanks the Lord..
Gotta go now peeps, stay tunned to updates of my boring life.. Cheers =D

No comments: