Friday, February 19, 2010

19th February

10 days have past.. Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Blood donation.. It basically sums up what I've been doing..
You know, its just another new year, just another day you visits your relatives..
I didnt even realize, when I started to stopped, looking forward to new year..
I don't dread about it, I just don see a reason to look forward to it..
The ang pao and money just didnt seems to matter much to me anymore..
And valentines day, its my second? or was it the third year alone?
Not sure, not caring.. Doesnt matters anyway..
I'm better off alone for now.. Cant have more distraction than I already do.
The most meaningful event was blood donation..
At least I did something that would helped someone some day..
I hoped.. Still waiting for the blood testing results so that I know my blood is safe.
Don't want to be donating bad blood.. lol..

Anyway, met up with people from ssf.. Its an online forum cum fansite for SNSD..
The hottest korean girl group that has hit the entertainment industry by storm..
Ring a bell? They sang Gee, Genie and a ton more songs and have ranked 1st on the chart for a very long time.. hoho, guess I'm just became a fanatics..
Oh, and I was talking about the met up with this stranger..
We chatted online, and decided to go for a movie.. 6 of us..
I don't do this kinda stuff in the past,
but lets just say people change and grow=D

Cheers..

No comments: