Thursday, June 24, 2010

First Title Since I-Don't-Know-When

Okay.. Its me, the once-in-a-while-blogger, back again with updates.. As you all can see, I've edited the skin a lil.. Looks pretty basic though.. that should be due to the fact that I'm using the design tool from blogger itself.. not using the old customized skins anymore.. hoho..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up, I think I better start logging down my A camp experience before I start forgetting those fragments of memories.. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, A camp is a religion camp that I'm a planner of, more noticeably, I'm the HOL, short for Head of Logistic. I'm also a programme IC, with unmatched idiocy and courage, to create a 3 floors game.. Phew, that was one tiring task.. Also, more about the camp, its a one day camp, held twice at two different place, namely our Tian Hui and Tian Guo Fuo Tang. Don't start giving me that question mark look, one who seeks the answer, knows the way. If you wanna know what the hell those words meant, join us. LOL Anyway, the camp was held for kids between Pri 4 to Pri 6.. Though there were definitely kids small than that. It was held on the 17th and 18th of June. Hola!

Anyway, although there was minor hiccups here and there as usual, since you talking about me the god-damm unlucky man, but on my account, everything went pretty well.. I'm sure everyone, or at least most people, would have went home bringing that something extra, something meaningful, something you will never be able to learn in school.. Well, at least I know I did.. Though I might still be that Idiotic and Rude person I always am, I've started to think more like an adult.. A very big thank you to everyone who made it possible, to all the planners for their time, effort, understanding, commitment and the list goes on, to all the helpers for the skit, the stations, the logistic, and the list goes on too.. Well, though I might have been awfully busy due to the camp, I've not regretted taking it up.. Afterall, precious memories built are always worth it..

For those who are wondering what this whole camp it about, let me give you a brief idea. We basically tell those little kids about Armageddon. No, stop, don't give me that 'what the hell is this insanely religious and unscientific man talking about look'. I'll slap you, i seriously will.. Well, I'm just joking.. LOL.. Anyway, yeah, the content is pretty much about destruction of the world, and about how you won't survive it even if you part of the religion. Ironic? Course not.. All man are bound to die.. No religion makes you immortal.. But what we can teach them is how to embrace it, and how to move on.. What we do, doesn't matters.. What we teach can jolly well be considered crap by others, but what we teach, definitely doesn't makes a human goes bad.. Simple.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up we have Gunung Datok, renamed Gunung Da"Log", due to the sheer amount of fallen trees we encountered.. Anyway, this was supposed to be my third, and most likely the last ascent..

Well, with a blink of an eye, its gonna be a full 3 years soon.. Every time, the people who went up with me are different , the experience was different as well.. But the hike up, and the view at the top, never changes.. The ascent was tiring as hell, that didnt changed.. But the time taken was 2 hrs 27 min, quoting the gorgeous from SPA, the shortest time I've ever taken.. A new personal record.. I'm really happy with the result.. But I'm not really happy with the com..

Honestly, I'm not only just unhappy.. I will say it out straight, I'm pissed.. Although I will be bringing this up soon in the mc meeting - post expedition bebrief, I think I need a place to express myself.. The Juniors coms, were 5 person strong.. 1 person, more than what we have last year.. make it 2, because CS was sick.. Practically, there was only me and shini working back then.. And we had no complaints.. What-so-ever.. And you guys, were FIVE, FIVE GOD DAMM ABLE BODIED PEOPLE, and you have the guts to request for our help.. And you have the guts, to give me the god damm pissed off face with that fuck up attitude.. For fuck sake, I think I couldn't have made myself any clearer before and during the expedition, the senior coms are here to supervise, and act as first aider.. NOT SOME BABY SITTER, THAT HAVE TO LOOK AFTER YOUR GOT DAMM CAMPSITE, BUILD YOUR SHELTER, COOK FOR YOU, AND LET YOU ENJOY AT THE SAME TIME. AND YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK US FOR HELP TO WASH UP AND CLEAN UP THE CAMPSITE AFTER DINNER?

I don't wanna say this anymore.. Honestly, I don't know what to say.. I don't know if something is wrong with them, or something is wrong with how we taught them.. Either way.. If they don't start learning, its not gonna change anything.. I don't want to imagine how next year will be..

For those who have been half asleep, its time to wake up.. Next year, we won't be around.. Next year, you peeps are the seniors.. Please do something about it.. For the one with the attitude problems.. I don't know if its just me.. But if you can't start changing the way you works, don't blame me for saying the harsh stuff.. I'm a direct person, no beating about the bush..

Okay.. Before everyone starts thinking this was a major screw up.. At least there was some happy take away.. Dinner was special, though it wasn't all the successful.. Well, failure is always the mother of success.. But I guess we did have a break through this time around.. Just have to improve the formula next time around I guess.. And the view at submit is so cool at midnight.. Cool as in the view is really nice, and cool as in literally cold.. Damm cold.. Anyway, the descent was quite okay too.. Not that much strain on my knees this time around.. Though it was raining and slippery all over.. We managed to cleared it quite fast.. Had a great lunch at the bak kut teh shop.. Vegetarian one please.. And then we had to swap over from train to bus because apparently, there was some cockups.. Well, overall, this expedition was okay.. Cept for the matter mentioned above.. Haiz..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well.. Tml gonna have SIWF helpout.. And my manpower is like.. I don't even wanna comment.. FML.. Just damm pissed now..

This is MxFate, the-once-in-a-while-blogger, signing off..

No comments: