Thursday, June 10, 2010

10th June

Well well well.. Lets see.. Its me once again.. The once in a while blogger.. Checking in..
We were on the topic of fire recently.. About how I accidentally, burned down the kitchen..
It was about a week ago.. And now, the recovery work is almost complete..
Gas was finally restored, and the kitchen have been reverted to, if not better than, the old form.. And I guess, it could be called a formed of 'forced' renovations..
Anyway, I guess life would return to normal pretty soon..

Today is also a very sad day as well, cuz I have to sent a friend off..
Where to? Why?
To Austrialia, to study for 3 years.. 3 whole years..
Though she said she will be coming back during the semester break,
I got a feeling everyone will miss her alot, during her absence..
As much as I know she will miss us..
Though we get to msn, skype with each other,
like we did even if she is Singapore,
we still can't deny that the difference now is that we're now thousands of miles apart..
I think, thats the irony of human, we wont really cherish what we have,
until the day we lost what we would have held dear..
A true friend in this case..
Well, I wish her best of luck, and of course, as a man, I couldn't cry while sending her off..
She know we will miss her, and we know she will, thats good enough of a farewell..
Tears and such will only make it more difficult, for both parties..
Enjoy yourself while you're there, and remember my boardshorts and 'havianas'
*I don't know how to spell that chim word.. since I don't usually wear it'
= D

Anyway, I have 2 more days to end of MST.. But what I'm looking forward more to is thec camp.. And the end of it.. No doubt the process is enjoyable, and meaningful.. But I really need to have a break real soon.. If not I'm gonna go bersek.. Rockclimbing, kayaking, trekking, running.. Stuff like that.. I need to move around a little.. To burn some fats.. Its really killing me..

Hoho, enough of my complaints and everthing, gotta go now..
This is MxFate, the once-in-a-while blogger, signing off.. Cheers people =D