Saturday, July 17, 2010

Counsellings.. Do I need it too?..

I'm back, after a short one week plus hiatus.. Considering I'm the once-in-a-while-blogger..
Anyway, there wasn't much to post about because life was just so busy..
Project this, project that.. Report this, report that.. man, this kinda life really sucks..
Hoping that I would get through this stage a-sap, and move on with life..
There's like so much waiting out there for me..
Yet I'm just being tied down by all this bullshyt..
Or am I just tied down by myself.. I don't know.. How I wish I know..

So yea, actually today I meat with my "Nu-Er", yea stop.. Don't give me the question marks look again.. Read finish the whole damm post..
Well, she's more like a "god-daughter" to me, you know? those childish siblings game we secondary school.. okay maybe primary school kids plays?
Apparently, I was quite into this kinda games then, and I've gotten myself a few daughter and granddaughters here and there.. more were sister to me though..
As I was speaking, I met with her today and we just talked.. like close to 5 hours?
I did say a little bit about my life, in brief but I was mainly listening to her..
Hmmm, I can't really disclose much cause its her life but anyway, I'm just help her tide through some though times.. Really hope to be able to do more for her..

Anyway, before you go thinking how a flirt I'm to have so many god-sisters-daughters-granddaughter. Let me clarify..
Guys friends are for me to crap with, and to spent though times with..
Girls friends are for me to share problems with, and spent counselling time with..
Period.. Lazy to explain the bullshyt i just typed but yea, its sorta the meaning..

Okay, I needa stop the post here, thanks for reading everyone=D
This is MxFate, the once-in-a-while-blogger, signing off..

No comments: