Monday, July 19, 2010

Spa Alumni Gathering

So yea, as the title itself says, this post is about the Spa alumni gathering, last sunday.. ok, actually just yesterday.. o.O but anyway, I was quite happy to see them.. those that I know.. since we like very long never see each other le.. could say we interacted quite well with them.. at least it wasn't really awkward or anything.. its like we're preparing ourselves to be easily integrated with them once we become alumni ourselves.. hmmm.. anyway, had a great talk with them.. actually it was more like us listening to them more..

okay.. I was just wanna post something to talk about but the written spirit in me doesnt seems to wanna come out.. so this post seems to be a little crappy.. but rest assured those memories arent crappy at all.. I guess I better stop here before I write more nonsense..

Ok, this is mxfate. the once-in-a-while blogger, signing off..

No comments: