Friday, July 02, 2010

Late night post

okay.. don't know why i'm here posting.. pretty sure i had something i wanna post about but couldn't seems to remember them now.. anyway, lets reply the tags first:

to weehao: o.O you're talking non-sense that i don't understand again.. lol..
to annjay: haha.. i guess thats what everyone was feeling that day.. change it to pissed minds thinks alike! lol..
to cui wen: lol, i stick to my promise if i can de.. i wont say all.. but try to for all..

so ya anyway, pretty lame.. as I was typing the first line, I actually recalled what I wanna blog about.. my in-born unluckiness..

did 2 experiment on 2 days and both wasted a lot of time.. the one on wed took us almost 3 hours and it failed just 10 min before completion due to the beaker breaking.. fml.. wasted all the time waiting and everything.. the one on thurs we did manage to achieve the results, but we took more than 4 hours for the whole damm thing.. wth.. really a waste of time..

anyway, I'm used to it.. screw up and hiccups are part and parcel of my daily life.. kk, short post nia.. its late already so I'm gonna sleep.. nitez ppl!

Its been mxfate, the-once-in-a-while-blogger sharing, signing off..

No comments: