Sunday, July 04, 2010

Sense of fulfillment?

So ya anyway, lesson have been a whore.. as usual.. Just the first week of school reopens and its starting to feel like weeks.. again.. seriously getting really really sick of education.. but well, its because of this 'education' that I've gotten to know so many people I now call friends, and its also through this 'education' that I know 'adventure'..

Okay, enough of the bullshyt, but seriously, the only things I can do and feel that its not a waste of time now is adventure related stuff.. and maybe some simple form of training? Basically, today have been a great day for me cause I got to go down and kayak.. Back again holding a paddle, sitting in a kayak, is something I really misses.. Glad to be in that sea, with that wind blowing across my face, and the sun beating down on my skin.. ahhh, thats life for me..

Other than kayaking, I also had a wonderful dinner with my parents and brother.. okay, its actually just a simple meal at a nearby coffee shop.. But anyway, no matter the place, I always enjoy family meals.. Its just.. just.. give offs a different feel?

Uh huh, before I forget, I also had soccer today.. 'wet' soccer if I could correct myself.. Because it actually rained right before we reached the place.. The small drizzle cause the whole court to be practically transformed into a skating ring.. Cool isn't it? 6-7 hot blooded males running uncontrollably snatching for a little ball.. LOL.. Had a great workout today basically..

Okay, I've tried my best to keep my post short.. and now it seriously feel like I still got miss out a lot to add in.. But then again, lets keep it simple for readers to maintain their interest.. provided they have any to start with.. LOL.. Just keep reading!!

Anyway, we've come to the end of the post, this is MxFate, the-once-in-a-while-blogger signing off..

No comments: