Friday, October 15, 2010

The Last Few Days

Well, this would be the last Friday that we are gonna have before school reopens..
We've been through it countless times but I just cant shake this feeling off..
The feeling of dread..
Hmmm, sickening as it may be, its unavoidable, undeniable..
We just have to force ourselves to get used to it.. Hola..

Anyway, here's a quick update on Sea-X..
Great Job, for my junior com, I think the whole thing went rather well..
Great Job, for my upgraders, its not easy, but you guys survived, in one piece..
For the senior com, it was more of a farewell expedition or something..
This might just be the last time, for some of us to come to hantu..
And its probably the last time we're planning the expedition to hantu with SPA..
For 3 whole year, we've been visiting this place once every year, like an anniversary or
something.
It sure brings back memories.. Be it painful, or happy..

Remember the first year we came to hantu, as upgraders..
Hellish.. All sort of non-sense..
But we went back Stronger.. As a person, as a team..

Remember the second year we came to hantu, as Junior com..
Different, and Enriching..
I never thought there was that much we have to know and take into consideration when on an expedition, until Jacob taught me what he knows..

And this third year we came to hantu, as Senior com..
Personally my best..
I felt that, there was a kinda balance between the old method, and the new method of training..
We know that the old kinda method is effective in forming team with strong bonds, because it worked for us, and for all the past batch..
But we also know that the world is changing, and each generation is much more different from the next..
We didnt know what else we could have taught or let them experience..
But now we got all the necessary skills to plan a better expedition..
And this year, its all about striking the perfect balance..
There must be hellish training, but they must know what it is for..
There must also be learning experience, so that they dont go back empty handed..
And in my point of view, I think our objectives were pretty much met..
And thats a success..

I know, this was quite the long winded post, and that most people probable wont care to read, but as I mentioned, this is a dairy.. For myself.. Lest my memories fails me..

thus, once again, this is mxfate, the-once-in-a-while-blogger, signing off..

p.s. some photos of me.. actually, there was only just a few..
LOL..

No comments: