Monday, January 24, 2011

Determination, Commitment..

I'm not looking back again..

And I have decided that if I want to achieve something,
I have to change my mindset first..
I won't worry so much anymore,
and I'll put more of my thoughts in to action..

Gradation is a month away,
I'm going complete it,
and with it I'll aim for my best poly results ever..
So that I would have a greater change of going UNI..

Love came and pass by my door step,
but I'm gonna let it leave just like that..
I know you are unsure of yourself,
You might think its just a crush..
But for me, its definitely not..

We will remain as friends for now,
And I'm going to continue working hard in life..
So that one day, I can prove my worth to you,
and with it my love..

This is my determination.. I hope you wont feel stressed out by it..
I'm still waiting to see you get you second class honors!!

No comments: