Friday, January 28, 2011

I wish

that she would be there on sat..

but I'm hoping she won't get to read this.. because it might just make her more stress..

I'm not gonna ask her too.. I'm just gonna leave it to fate..

But I'm not gonna stop wishing, that she would be there on sat..
Thats the only wish I have for this year January 28th..

Had a busy, busy week, rushing for my fyp report and presentation slides..
But in the end, there's just some stuff I can't stop thinking about..

Am I always such a deep thinker.. And can I only remain as a dreamer?
After all, nothing's changed for me..

Anyway, presentation is gonna start in less than 24 hours time..
Yet my slides doesn't seems to be ready yet..
But rest assured, I'll get it done, and deliver my best speech tomorrow..

Well, other than fyp presentation, and sat, there aren't much to look forward to..
Oh, maybe dinner with my poly friends tomorrow?
Hmmm.. At least I wont be spending it alone..

This is MxFate, once-in-a-while-blogger, signing off for the first time at age 20..

No comments: