Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ah!! Finally..My break has come..After much studying for only a week,I am already so spent and tired..

Hmmm..Today seems to be quite a rather eventful day..Firstly,I went to work as I'm really hard on cash..Then,when I went into the kitchen,I realise something,OMG,the old oven has been replaced..I thought,OMG,finally,toasting will be an easy thing to do...But alas,the first thing my chef told me was : this stupid oven,bake so long already still cant even get bake a chicken tart right..That when I realise that this new oven is actually not that good..But actually,we cant expect too much for this 'new' oven,becasue it may look new,it is actually 2nd hand..dotts..End up now we are taking a longer time to bake items..sian...Then,another thing a work,I told my manager,I wont be working till school holidays start..Because after looking at my time table,I realise I have a lot of things to study,but very little time..Haiz..But I think its for the better,after all,working really is energy and time consuming..Hmmm..Then after work today,manager give me 2 good present..One is,she had me mop the floor from the cafe,all the way to first floor..Why,because the rubbish she took out was leaking all the way..Sian...Second was three packet of kettle of chips,which i sorta 'taken' from the place.. =p..I don think she will mind..Haha..After sitting there till six,I went home..

Hmmm..home is very boring..Mummy sick,don know why,morning headache till I come home..Wan cook mian xian for her,but end up she say no appetie..hmmm..So worrying..get well soon ba..I think if not,tml will tell daddy bring her go doctor..Hmmm..For dinner,I too lazy to cook..So jus settle for maggie mee..That one is for lazy ppl de,close one eye also can cook..lol..
After that watch tv a while before I come online..lol,kena chase by darling to post blog..but end i like drag so long..Hmmm,nvm,got blog can le..Hahaz..

In the mean time,I was informing ppl to come online tml for an online discussion..cuz monday gonig to have movie session..cum birthday celebrations for our classmate..hmmm..but got one major problem..shall we call that guy?is he worth our trouble?or should we call him because he is our classmate?but will he ruin everyone mood?are we being too bad?hmmm..think man,think..you are the class rep,a vote can be called for,but you still hold the utlimate decision..hmmm..depends ba..i haven make up my mind yet..

Hmmm..Better go sleep now..don wan be thinking bout this thing still i sleep..Cuz if i keep thinknig bout that,i wont sleep le..lol..Nitex dear..I going to sleep now le..Hugz..

No comments: