Thursday, April 17, 2008

BORING!!

URgH!!

After much wait and anticipation, school finally started..Finally can get to make some friends and talk crap all day..But then, I forget to anticipate the homework load and study stress as well..

Your first reaction must be : DIAO!! So early got homework meh,poly so slack, study will stress meh..

... I wont say it is for fun.. Because I really do have much homework for the first week.. Study stress mainly comes from two modules.. Namely CP5045 n Ms8107.. U may be wondering what are these.. These are the codes for the modules I'm currently taking.. First one is Introduction to Chemical Engineering.. Second is Calculus 1..

CP5045, Introduction to Chemical Engineering, is the greatest IRONY.. The first chapter we study in this module is, PHYSIC!! Its like WHAT THE !! Oh my GOD!! DAMMMMM IT!! WHAT THE HELL!! How come?? I didnt study physic thats why I took a chem course..End up I am the only one who didnt touch physic for two years in the class..And jus fot the first tutorial, I like cock up and took so long to finish it, end up make everyone stayed back a while more for me.. Sorry guys, I will go home n read up de, will catch up with ya all soon..I WONT BE A BURDEN!! WOOTS!! Begone stupid stress!!

Next is Ms8107,Calculus 1..This is one of the most ge kiang subject I have taken..Why? because this is the module for Diploma plus cert in Engineering maths... And after a few lesson,its like h m god 2.. I cant understand what the teacher is teaching.. And,it is jus maths.. Die le lar,my brain really rusty le.. The 2 subjects that I get A1 for is now becoming so hard.. What am i gonna do.. Oh no.. Someone help me please.. Hmmm, hope this is the only topic i cant understand ba, I must buck up le..So many things, so little time.. Welcome peepz, I am back in the race.. Don get me started, because I wont stop until I am first.. Just kiddin... LOL..

P.S. maybe not first,being second will be good enuff.. Haha..

No comments: