Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hmmm..To those who tried to encourage me not to be emo,thanks so much..But don worry,I believe I can still stand up and face a few more thunderstorm..I will not crumple under pressure..

Other than thanking you peeps for giving me the support,I also have to apologize to my dear...I know its hard on you,I understand..Humans are humans after all,we changes..U did,but so did I.. And I wanted to apologize for wad I posted earlier..Even I find it a bit harsh looking back at what I had wrote..I'm sorry..But I was at my breaking point then..So i wrote wad i wrote..hmmm..

To you:
I have been too deeply in love with ya,and I don ever wanna let go..Ya don really have to return my love,I will still love ya..Promise me one thing though,take good care of yourself,cause I cant be with ya everyday now..T_T hope we get to go out or spend time again soon..Hopes our problems get solved soon...

No comments: