Sunday, April 06, 2008

I am tired,but I jus cant fall asleep..
Becasue I'm worried sick..Haiz..
There has been no news from her..And I didnt know if she's alright or not..
At least no news is good news ba..Haiz..
When the problems surfaced..I tried to solve it..
End up I only did something lame..Haiz..
But I still hopes it help..
Its getting late,looking at the time,I think I should be in bed..
But wad bout her?..My darling..
Is she asleep?Is she alright??Can she still handle the stress???
Haiz..Can someone please slap me..And wake me up from this half-dead state..
Izzit so hard..To love someone..
God..Its fine if ya don help me..But please..Please..Please..Stop torturing me..

I wish I can still feel pain..Someone save my dying soul..

P.S. I've done wad ya ask..But dear,dont you think that 1km is all that stands btw us now?
I tried walking towards you..But I just cant seems to catch up with ya...

I need you..

No comments: