Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Why does I feel so hard to believe that she love me as much as she did?
Why is this feeling slowly taking over me,and I am not doing nothing to help?
Why does I so willingly want to let my heart die??
Izzit because of the unberable pain?Or izzit because I have tried all I could..
Because no matter how much I endure,how hard I try,she doesnt seems to care..
And all I ever wanted for her,was a little care and concern..
I just want to be able to feel love..not nothing..

With no aid for the dying soul,one will jus die off..But with no aid for the dying heart,one will not die,but become a living dead..And empty shell..With no purpose in life,no hope in life,n no reason to live..

Although I have already lost hope..I do not wish to lose the purpose n reason to live..

You promised to check up my blog..Were you too busy receving the namelist fron your camp frenz that you cant spare me a few minutes??As a bf,is asking for a few minutes so difficult??

Hmmm..And one more thing..I would rather say it all out..Before i decided not to say anything ever again..Dont ask me again,to go out with ya new frens..That refer to tony that bunch..I disliked them for the start but for your sake,I kept it inside..I wont stop you,its pointless..I know you too well..You cant just break off contact with ppl you really want to be frenz with..But don ever ask me to go out with them..And recently,your whole world seems to be revolving around them..Even after the camp,you would share with me what msg they sent ya,and not share with me everything that happen at the camp..You wanna know how worried I was for ya?When i couldnt get to ya..Haiz..And do you know how much it hurts,when everytime i talked to ya,you will be talking bout some other guys?Where do i even stand in your heart?I still wanna be able to feel,but the pain has numb my heart..

No comments: