Sunday, January 18, 2009

Feeling kinda retarded recently..
Been doing and saying bunch of lame stuff..
Haha.. Dont know what else to keep me moving on..
Feeling so god damm tired nowadays..
Must be the side effect of not getting enuff sleep..
Well, I think I must first define enuff sleep..
12 hrs? haha.. I think its almost impossible now..
I cant even afford a 10 hours sleep..
You take a look at the time now.. Almost 12..
And by tml morning, I would have woken by 6 or 7..
Man, I should be getting used to it..
But my body just wont listen..
I belong to those type of lazy people that need alot of sleep..
But its seems like I aint.. Crap..

Nothing intersting much..
Just realise that after the race,
my left knee is kinda injured..
I also don know wads the porblem with it..
Just know that I will feel pain just walking up stairs..
Crap..
Lets hope it recover soon.. Damm..
Then there's this thing about the sales girl at Beauty world..
LOL.. Seems like I am havin a "fever"
But its a "wind" fever.. LOL..
FA FONG SAO..
Well, since this sat, after I bought some clothes dere,
I cant forget her..
I think its wads u call love at fall sight..
Haha..
Quite retarded..
Haven really decide on the course of action..
But looking at my chrac, I guess I will most likely choose to let it slide..
After all, its just a moment of impule..
Better stop myself from thinking too much..
Its just impossible.. LOL..
Oh well, other than this girl, I don really have much else to talk bout..
LOL..
Nitez everyone..

No comments: