Monday, June 29, 2009

-tags replies-

mx-ben: haha, its okay.. I'm fine man.. thanks for caring..
mx-shihui: haha.. of course I know I still have you all =D so when's the badminton going to be held? Still waiting sia.. haha..

-27th June-
Last Sike Assessment..
Same as usual, passed everyone who came..
I know its kinda pointless, but you know,
I still think it fits what I set out to do perfectly well..
At least now I've let them know what to expect..
I've taught them practical skills for the expedition..
But handling freshies, are really a tough job..
Exp for someone as intolerable as me..
Someone as kao bei, as xia lan as me..

Simple.. There are actually some kinda freshies I don really like..
And I hope they would either leave, and do us a favor,
or change for the better, which would be good as well..
1) Those that aint humble, I don really fucking care if you got 1 star, 2 star or 3 star kayaking.. I don mind if you have none.. But please, if you're gonna come and be trained, don be an ass and try to show off.. If it aint for those more interest freshies, I would have flared up in front of everyone.. Leave if you think you're greater than us.. I dont fucking care..
2) Don't be a nuisance. I dont like answering lame qns, I dont really have the effort to care, I dont really have the time to entertain.. So please, if you can go figure out stuff by yourself if you can.. Like please don sms me this sorta stuff: hi, is there training tml? I wont fucking reply.. Look at the goddam blog.. I will entertain qns during training.. And only those related.. Don come asking me, hey are we gonna have lunch later during training, hey wad we doing later.. I dont fucking plan.. I teach wad i teach, take it or leave it. Lunch or not, I like it, we have it. I don like it, we dont have it. Simple.
3) Don't show me attitute.. I dont care how big size you are, I don care how popular you are.. Fucking piss me off and say goodbye to pm, forever.. I dont ever wanna see your face..
4) I also dont like ppl who get all friendly over me.. I restrict my social circle tightly.. Dont act like you're some long lost fren.. I dont frigging care..
*okay.. i think i better don say anymore.. basically, i just want the freshies to be a little bit more auto.. don do kp stuff, be a little humble.. in this way, we can all be happy...
**aint gonna mention who, so if you come asking, prepare to get fucked..

Had a new kinda training style..
During the teaching of skills, I sent other ppl to teach..
Then I actually got off my kayak,
went up and the RSYC jetty and monitored from higher grounds..
Seems like a better idea..
Allows me to supervise the whole thing better,
and also provide a chance for interation between the other coms and freshies..
Things went quite well, though we didnt went break water..
Spliting headache that day, but still pulled throuhg..

Soccer at night.. Played with Kenneth, SiHao and Kit Chan i think..
Don know how to spell their names..
Suprsingly, alan wasnt free today...
But well, life has to go on..
Did quite badly, injured ankle, injured knee..
Sucks..
Had supper after soccer..
Instant bowl noodles and... PEANUTS!!
haha.. my best...
Went home, bath, and rested..

-28th June-
Slack at home whole day.. Didnt do much, but at least I was happy..
Ending off here.. Cuz really not much to say.. =D
Nitez everyone..

No comments: