Monday, June 29, 2009

-tags replies-

mx-shihui: haha.. then i guess we'll have to wait ba.. maybe for a major holidays or something.. After the JC ppl A level would be a good time i guess..

-29th June-
Woke up at ten, and started studying..
Eat a bit, drank some coffee, did alot practice..
Finish 2 months worth of lesson within the few hours I had..
Think I should be able to past..
Thats all I ever wish for..
Great, at least let me complete my diploma,
so that I can answer to my paresnts..
If not, I don really know why I'm studying anymore..
Loadsa crap..

Chance among this chain email once again..
Read through it once again, and realise that it does quite make sense..
At least some of it does..

38 things about guys

4. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.

10. Girls are guys' weaknesses.

12. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.

13. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.

20. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.

25. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.

26. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.

30. A guy would give his right nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day.

36. Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it ..it means that he really likes you or his neck really hurts.

Thats all for tonight.. Alas..
Sad life I'm leading-Undeniable..
Sad path the world is heading to-Unstoppable..
Sad choice every other human is taking-Unbelievable..
Sad rage of God upon us-Understandable
Sad ness deep within me-Unremovable..

What more is left for this world, if we seek to head towards destruction.. I am but One man..
What else can I do, if I cant even convince those who are beside me.. Forget about the world..
What can I try.. To change this ill fated world.. Only time will tell..

No comments: