Wednesday, July 01, 2009

-1st July-

Havin my third paper later on..
Plant Safety and Loss Prevention
Well, I did some last min reading,
plus some common sense,
plus some little information I may heard in class,
lets hope I pass this paper..
cheers..

Later maybe going AF to study,
well, always said that but ended up not going dere..
maybe its still a little too far for comfort..
oh well, don care now.. worry later..

-30th June-
Took my second paper, Bioanalytics..
Lets hope I pass it as well..
Not a bad paper, but I didnt really study,
so I cant expect much..
Oh well.. its only 10%..
Not like it really matters...
Great day..

- - - - -

If we were to measure the words we could have said in our life, in terms of how long a queue it would form, I guess mine would be a bunch of similar people lining up for the same stall, wanting to order the same thing.. Alas.. The people can only queue, becaus they don't have what it takes to pay...

No comments: