Thursday, July 02, 2009

-2nd July-
I dont know what I'm doing anymore..
People lose sight of their goals in life,
and deviate from the path they were taking..

I'm different..
I started out with no goals in life,
I don't deviate..
But at the same time,
I wont end up anywhere..

Been taking long walks nowadays...
I don't know why..
Just feel like wasting these extra time away..

Man I going crazy..
So crazy that if u pry open my brain right now, you'll see:
DFSGJHU#$%^YTHGWERTYUI52OLKJ0HG12FDS52D68FGB5NMN8BVCX54ERTJ6HG!

I feel like screamming out loud, but that doesnt help..
I feel like punching something, but that doesnt help..
What I need, is something I cannot get..
Or I should I say, something I deny myself from..

Two more paper coming up...
But I cant concentrate..

Disorientated.. Inorganized.. Undisciplined.. Useless..

-1st July-
Took my Plant safey paper..
Should be able to pass..
Wasted my afternoon away..
Did some conditioning..
A little rock climb..
Lethargic..
Walked home from gombak..
What else can I do..

- - - - -
I dont want to ruin what little that I have..
But should I just tell you I love you..
At least, I have one thing less to ponder about..
One thing less to worry about..
But these three words,
aint coming out that easily..

I cant let insanity consume me once more..
I dont want to walk back into that state..

No comments: