Sunday, July 05, 2009

So it has begin..
Devastion, lost, helplessness, pain, agnony, despair..
And eventually, insanity..

I hate it..
Hate being in this state..
Hate needing to pull myself together..
Hate forcing myself to be strong..
Hate, having no one to call out to..

I don't know why..
No matter how much my mind forces my body..
Eventually, my heart will take over..
This weak heart that desire support..

I cant take it anymore..

Fucked up eye infection and a cruel reality..
What more must I be put through..
Before I finally break down..
I down want to know..
I down want to break down..

someone help me..

I'm once again holding on to the last line of support..
I don't want the support to be the one to push me down the cliff..
Like it what happened then..

I..

forget it.. just let me be..
i cant understand myself either..

No comments: