Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 9 - July 28 2009

Almost 20 days.. Finally decided I will come and post some thing..
Well, its same as usual, its not like nothing happened so I didnt post..
I just didnt felt like sharing.. haha..
Oh well, although I'm here to post now,
it also doesnt means that much have happened..
Confusing right? haha.. oh well, thats how life is..
Anyway, lets just briefly describe what happened over this few days..

I remember I was sick for most part..
So all I did was rest, sleep and eat that is..
Well, normally people would be quite happy with doing nothing but slack..
But to slack at this period of time would mean hell..
Because poly fifty is tomorrow..
And I will be dead meat when the time comes..
Because my body is already at the worst possible form..
No training, all slacking just one week before poly fifty..
Oh man, what could get worse..

Other than that, I skipped sat kayaking sports elective..
Sick of teaching people who don't listen to instruction,
sick of teaching people who are really interested in learning..
Or maybe its just me..
I think I sucks at teaching.. But what to do..
Its part of our duty.. Oh well..
At least its kayaking, something I like..

Gaming, been playing dota as usual..
Still very noob as usual.. I don't really care though..
Also addicted to the psp game monster hunter now..
Been playing it with friends alot..
Oh well, lets hope I don get so addicted that I don study..

Soccer, same as usual, every sat evening..
1st sat: one of my most tiring session..
running around the court with mucus in the nose and fever raging..
Just when I thought it couldn't be worse, it rained..
okay, now its making the fever worse.. lol..
oh well, I called for timeout and then sat under the void deck to get some rest..
went in again after the rain slowed down for some shoot out..
stupid illness. stupid fever.
2nd sat: post recovery stage..
running around the court with mucus flowing out of the nose all the time.. lol..
at least there was no fever.. So I don't feel so bad..
But I was grasping for air.. Stamina quite low then..
And there was only 5 of us.. So we were like playing 2 - 3.
Thats makes the 2 person on one team damm tired..
But I guess its just our own lack of ability..
Oh well, skills level dropped again..
Maybe its post recovery stage.. Lets hope I get back to peak form or better.

Studies..
Bunch of craps which I dont remember..
Oh ya, did badly for 2 experiment..
Fluid mech, not enough preparation for the slides presentation..
Scored low..
Chemical reaction engineering, not enough time to discuss the practical.
Scored low..
Plant design simulation,
Scored low..
Fuck.. what am I scoring good nowadays..
Oh well, how I wish I could remain in sec school life..
Where there was totally no stress in studies at all..
Alas, time dont reverse, good thing don stay long..
Well, lets just hope I survive this poly life, and get this fucking diploma, putting an end to school life for good..
.period.

SPA
oh well, also nothing much to post.. have been quite inactive this few days..
lets hope I get my form back bah..
and I more thing, I think I will be missing out of kinabalu..
Since my mom dont allow me..
1. She's my mom, I gotta listen to her after all..
2. I just lost my only sponsor. No $ = No trekking..

oh well, I should be feeling sad, feeling disappointed..
But this is not the first time shit happens,
so I think I'm kinda use to it..
At least I have took this days to think through alot of stuffs..
Sometime, you know you have to let go of a certain kinda lifestyle,
when it aint suitable for you..
Maybe I just haven find the place I really belong to..
And although I desperately need to find one now,
there is no point rushing.. It wont just appear like that..
I guess maybe its time for me to move on with life..
I could still do what I'm doing now..
But I guess my commitment just wont be as strong as others..
And I guess I wont stay with this lifestyle forever..
After all, my family is in the business of saving the souls of hummanity all over the world..
Maybe I should just stick to that holy business..
.life sucks.

No comments: