Thursday, July 09, 2009

Phew, back after a long time.. Or maybe just a few days..

First thing first, tags replies..

-Veronica- "Yo, you don't have to say anything.. I'm grateful.. Thanks for encouraging me.. =D"
-ShiHui- "LoL, there is no life that I 'want'.. I don't really have any grand plan for life.. Thanks for encouraging me though.. I wont try to change anything, but myself.. =D"
-YK- "haha, ah mei.. I know life's short.. But sometimes, the path each man choose to walk down leads to different destination.. My path is just much more bumby.. But I will still try to stay happy de.. Cheers =D"
-Aida- "Ehhh, you think you saw me? haha, don't think le, it must be your luck to see me.. LOL.. Anyway, thanks for encouraging me =D"
-Kesie- "Yo, thanks for being a good listening ear.. You may be someone I don't know, some unknown person connected to me only via the Internet.. But you have been a friend to me.. I'm really grateful.. At least I get to tell someone something.. Maybe its precisely because you are someone I don't know, it makes it easier for me to open up.. hmm.. anyway, thanks for being here.. Cheers =D"
-Cassie- "Haha, your name like my that online friend.. Anyway, thansk for encouraging me.. I will definitely walk out of any downturns in my life by myself de =D Cheers"

Okay, thats it for the tags replies I guess.. Move on to this week..
I ended my last post on sunday.. One of my worse sunday ever..
I ended up feeling how I felt then, but I guess, I aint that kind that stays that way forever..
I move on much faster than I expected.. Much faster than I want..
Maybe its because I don't have a good memory..
And I have a tendancy to forget stuff just like that..
But sometimes, some things just can't be erased.. Things that are imprinted in me..

Anyway, this whole week have been tiring..
Not because I have lots of stuffs to do..
But because my mind refuses to let my body rest..
I feel tired.. I feel sick.. I heard my body telling my brain to stop..
But I can't.. I needa keep doing stuff to distract myself..
Stuff that are lame and time wasting..
Maybe its just my way of running.. The best solution I always turn to..
It kinda sux.. But there aint a better choice for me..

Oh well, to sum it up, I attended lessons as per normal,
sleep through and played through as per normal..
attended traning as per normal..
played dota and read manga till late night..
sleep as little as possible..

well, upcoming sat, steam boat at my hse..
lets hope the spa peeps enjoy..
cheers.. nitez..

No comments: