Tuesday, October 20, 2009

20 October

Just spent the first day of school..
Wasn't late, quite happy and felt accomplished.. =D

Started tutorial immediately early in the morning, even before lectures.
Finished tutorial 1 and started on 2..

Then we had two prac briefing, and almost make me sleep.. Yet again..
Went club house to slack a while after lessons..
And then went off to work..

Work work work, boring but necessary.
Work all the way till 11, because of some function..
Ended up, whole day of preparation, ended up with only about 30 people..
Why 30 is a small amount?
Cause the intended amount was 200, and our chef spent the whole day, preparing 200 people worth of food..
Its no wonder he felt to demoralized..
Well, I sorta sympathize him..
To see all your hard work going down the drain, is kinda.. urgh..

Well, in another way, I'm also feeling just as demoralized..
Everybody leads a different life, but at a certain point, peoples path will intersect and intertwine.
For me, I really hope to be able to do what everybody else is doing..
But my road, seems to always lead me to another direction..

This feeling of emptiness.. When I see the smile on everyone else face..
Its just keep telling me, that I have missed something great..
Something that I would have so much wanted to be a part of my life..
But I think I just cant fight fate, no matter how strong I gets..
if only my road didnt make me this way..

though..
I'm still glad those who went, enjoyed KK..

No comments: