Sunday, October 18, 2009

October 2 - October 18 2009

16 days.. well, it could have been longer..
School starts tomorrow, and its a whore.
I know I aint cut for studying..
But its a stage everybody must go through,
no running, no escape..

Being doing badly in everything recently..
Yet again.. Its no wonder, I stopped feeling disappointment..
After all, someone used to losing, wont feel bad if new losses were made..
Thats the kinda person I am.. Yea, you aint mistaken bout it..

Sucks big time at dota, got pawned like hell as usual..
Sucks big time at soccer, still no signs of skill and what so ever..
Sucks big time at honesty, cant even come clean with mom about going overseas..
Sucks big time at protecting my psp, had to drop it and got it a scratch.
I don't know what else I'm suck at, there's just too much..

At least Datok was an accomplishment..
Finished it without much problems, returned my fifty rm borrowed from the club.
Took me long enough, but at least I returned what I owned..
I hope I could explore mountains which are more interesting..
But as of now, I need money and approval.
Well, I guess I could just hope and play along..
God has already decided on each man path..

Ok, don't wanna post much, lest someone complain again..
I know my journal its kinda long and boring..
Well, what could i say, its a fortnightly thing,
of course its long.. damm you, no. 9 of shadows. LOL..

No comments: