Wednesday, October 21, 2009

21 October

This is stressful..

School was normal, lessons as per usual.. Boring like hell..
Gems - Indian teacher, I swear to talk like Indian next lesson and kill him..
P&ID? - Cancelled, brilliant!!
PD&D - Resumed.. Boring.. Slept through since there was no lesson..
Maths - Played psp through, since the tutorial already done..
Effective communication - O.o I know I talked a lot of bullshit.. Wonder if this module really useful or not..

After that, work work work.. once again..

Now, for the stressful thing.. Poly Marina..
Once again, this accused place is causing my much worry and headache..
First was to tell us to drain our kayaks as its breeding mosquitoes..
Next was to tell us to rotate the kayaks, back to inverted position..
Now, we have to move a whole damm RACK??

Its not feasible.. Practically impossible..
Why cant those adults understand..

Man.. I really hope they will look at the points I've brought out..
Just demolished the whole damm rack.. For god sake..



No comments: