Thursday, November 12, 2009

12 November

Its been a week.. Yet again.. Busy week..

Friday, work after school..
Though I did went Vivo before work, just to get a tide book..
Had Chow with me though, so it was half as boring..
But hell, it was still boring as well cuz we're just like this two guy,
walking around Vivo with totally no purpose at all..
All we know, were that we were free and had the whole afternoon to waste..
So we wasted it all away.. Tsk tsk..
We did went to a book store though, and I tried finding a book I've wanted to read..
Its this series called Pendragon, a child book, but hey, everybody have a childhood..
I just happen to wanna extend my childhood, by finishing this series..
And I was down to the last book already.. God..
But that big book store, actually didnt have it!! WHAT!?
That makes me so demoralize right now, But I'm pretty damm determined to find it..
Somewhere somehow..

Sat, first sports elective plus boat recree..
Sports elective was okay, split the bunch'o peoples into half..
I took one grp while I forget was it yu tai wen yi or jun feng who took the other..
Gotta thanks them all though.. They helped one way or another..
The SE people was quite okay, quite enthu for my side..
Don't think that I will be teaching any advance stuff..
Just some very basics..
I just hope they will remain interested.. Haha..

Sunday, slept late.. Did homework. Played games..
A day went past, just like that..

Monday, went for lessons late.. But tut was done so I guess its okay..
Had rock climbing after school..
Great session as well..

Tuesday, went work after school..
Nothing much.. Listened songs with the lame no.9 all the way..
Air Supply rocks..

Wednesday, heard that Jacob was utterly disappointed with us..
I guess its time we did a reflection..
Most of us still doesnt see where the problems lies..
Hmmm.. Can really say much myself though..

Helped out a sports day.. Ended much without much happenings.. Period..

Thursday, Today, went Rock climbing a while after school..
Then I went home, look for shi hui, and went to book the pit..
Thought it was a countdown party, but in the end,
we're havin the bbq on the 30th of dec..
Oh well, lets hope I get to see old friends..
Looking forward to that day..

Doing prac report now.. Sleep early peeps.. Nitez..

No comments: