Sunday, November 15, 2009

15 Nov

Fri, work after school.. Standard phrase huh..
Would be glad if I could did something else as well..
But you know, we need money if we wanna play..
And money aint dropping from the sky..

Sometime, people ask me, why dont you get a part time..
I said I did, and they ask me about my savings..
I told them it was little, and they seems a little shock..
Well, you cant really blame me..
I don't earn alot, thats why I don't have alot to start with to spend..
If you think I'm wasting money instead of saving them..
I would say I only have money to spend on what I really really want..
I don't even have extra to go shopping for clothes..
And if you ask me why I don't change a job,
I will say I aint working there, because I really need alot of money..
But I'm working there because there are people there that need my help..
Well, just hope I would be able to survive poly life on this lil.. pay i have.. =D

Sat, sports elective, sea training..
Sports elective was same as usual,
just a whole big bunch of ma'da farkers..
Well, just hope they could start feeling its bored and stop coming..
I really don't like to entertain questions..
But I also don't really like to be rude..
But yea, shit fuck, next time just shut the hell up and stop asking so much..

Sea training was a disappointment..
Not to me.. But to the juniors bah..
Supposed to be me incharge..
But I think I wasn't really thinking right..
By midday, which was their turn,
my brain totally blanked out..
Should have come up with a better training plan next week..
Lets hope we could provide them with a better experience then..

Sun, rest day..
Morning went bxb..
I think I'm getting better along with those troublesome kids..
Maybe its cause they're growing up..
Well, I don't have great expectation for everyone of them..
But I'm still hoping none of them turn bad..
That would be good enough for me to know, since I'm a peer..
After that was lixin fx zhou nian..
Went there.. and all I rmb was food..
LOL.. Didnt really did much..
Went home, sleep.. Wake up, play games..
Really was a great rest day..
Sleeping again soon.. Nitez peeps..


-side note-
Well, life's a bit mudane, but I'm slowly finding my self a purpose..
For now, I've just gotta live through this part of my life,
learning whatever I can..
Afterall, I think I've almost decided, how I will walk the rest of my life..
Even if its boring, i still think its something I must do..

peace out..

No comments: