Wednesday, November 18, 2009

18 Nov

Monday
Boring day, boring lesson, boring prac..
Rock climbing..
Was very excited about teaching initially..
But couldn't get the concept across..
Man, this is real demoralizing..
Really have to find a way to be able to teach better..

Tuesday
Skipped gems.. And heard that test will be next week..
Dumb..
EC lesson cancelled..
Slack at Math and Science room all the way till five..
Went work.. Not too many orders today..
Shiok for me.. lol..
Went home, slack, dota..
Wah La!

*side not*
LoL.. My blog is not empty, its the design..
My blog is not emo, its the design..
Whatever I type and reflect here,
its my inner self..
a side of me, nobody knows..
I hide that face, because I know,
it wont just affect me,
it affect people around me..
So for the sake of the ones around me,
I always remain cheerful..
Its as simple as that..
But back at my personal blog..
I think I dont have to hide..

Peace ouT everyone =D

No comments: