Thursday, December 03, 2009

3rd December..

Long time since I last post..
Or since I last tried to post..

I have a half written journal that I tried to post on the 29th..
Ended up I fell asleep halfway through,
and I never had time, until now..

So lets just continue what I was doing, a back track and a recording of what has happen, until now..

Today,
Finally handed in my last due report..
The formal report of heat transfer..
Now, with the second last lock off my heart,
I can focus on tml activity, the last lock..
We'll be doing rock climb and abseiling for kids..
First time in my life..
And I certainly hope it wont be the last..
After this final lock is opened, it will be time to recollect my heart..
For MST..

Oh ya, forget to mention.. Went to poly marina this morning..
Help Mr Ko to put our platoon back in place..
Placed four anchor back, and secured the platoon..
Shouldn't be causing us any more problems any time soon..

Wednesday, 2nd of December..
Handed in yet another heat transfer report..
For experiment 3. Phew, damm happy but no time to enjoy that happiness.
Spent the rest of my afternoon, at the library finishing the rest of the formal report..
Almost finished everything, just a little touch up here and there left..
Leaving it all for the following day, and then its print and submission..
Slacked quite a bit after I reach home.. Watched tv mainly..
Well, a man needs it rest, cant blame me..

Tuesday, 1st of December..
Handed in Process instrumentation report..
Went to work, and stayed till ten thirty for a meeting with the manager..
I don't know, if she will be reading this..
But I've still decided to type it all out..
My inner thoughts that is..
Firstly, I cant fail to be amazed at how she can forget that we are students, that have to study on the following day when she make us stayed back for the pointless meeting. I'm also amazed how she could so effortlessly direct so much of her own responsibility to a bunch of part timers, drawing 5/hr, and saying how she should be taking our pay, if she have to remind us to do her job. Funny hur? I'm also amazed to hear that she would say we lack team spirit and moral, and that its our fault, when all along, it should be the leader fault, and that the leader is her.. A leader who cant lead well, should never blame her followers when they dont perform well for her.. There are a whole lot ton more of stuff, but mainly, I really hope that she will go back and reflect on her own actions.. You cant hold a meeting asking your followers to come clean with you, because none of them will voice out the mistake of their superior.

Monday, 30th November

Sunday and Sat 29-28 November
2 out of 4 lesson of my kayaking three star course..
Had been a tiring three days, but no doubt, what we learn are really a bonus..
Stuffs taught may be a little different, but I'm sure we'll be able to pass with a little practice..
Lets hope we'll be able to complete three star soon..

Friday, 27th November
Public holiday.. Rest day..
Or not..
Slacked in the morning, read alot of manga..
Went school in the afternoon to collect equipments,
before heading down to dairy farm for natural rock climbing..
Enjoyed myself.. At least its a form of escape, into nature arms..
If not, I think I will be home gaming all day long.. lol..

Thursday, 26th November
Trial run for 4th December event..

Wednesday, 25th November

Tuesday, 24th November
Worked?

Monday, 23rd November

Sunday 22nd November
My efforts paid off on this date.. And a new promise starts today..
A new beginning, that have given me new found hope..
A new purpose in life, will push me forward..
I thank god for what ever happened on this date..

Stayed a whole day at Tina Guo, for Jing Lao Ri..

Sat, Fri, Thurs 21-19 Nov

Well, although there are alot of , I'm happy to have found time to fill in as much as I can rmb..

Signing off here.. Cheers everyone!!

No comments: